Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk 7.5 number plate lights

WillKinsella

So my full set of new lights from CEUK came today, and decided why not make a start to fitting them. So started with the dipped beam and main beam along with side lights, no bother at all. All completed. Started raining so wrapped things up. Next thing I went to do was the number plate lights thinking it would take 5mins top, however.. I can't get the thing out! I manage to loosen it, but can't pull it out completely! A guide or some sort of help for this moron would be appreciated! Cheers 

Allen key around 3 or 4mm is fine I found (decent length one as the clips can be a bit tight and you need to use a little force). Also a fine cloth to protect the paintwork if you can (should be ok without if your careful).

Ahhh, I see how it's done now! I was trying with a larger flathead that wouldn't fit in the small gap thing. Looks like an Allan key works a treat. Cheers lads. 

Job done, took about 2mins once I knew where the clip was, looks epic! 

• Like 1

Small flat head screwdriver would have also done the trick ;)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, L22EEW said:

Small flat head screwdriver would have also done the trick ;)

That's what I used;) may I ask what lights you have for your headlights? They seem extremely bright! I fitted mine from CEUK but they don't seem half that bright or blue

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2016 at 6:01 PM, WillKinsella said:

That's what I used;) may I ask what lights you have for your headlights? They seem extremely bright! I fitted mine from CEUK but they don't seem half that bright or blue

Sorry bud, only just seen this.

Got mine from AliExpress --> HID's Bought in Feb 2015 and still going strong.  Bought a spare set just in case ;)

Although no longer available by that seller - they're widely available by other sellers.