Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Edge Remote Start ?

Wickyst

Can you operate Ford Edge remote start , heating etc from an iPhone app as you can on jaguar XE ? Friend of mine warms his car up from his phone - not sure if this options available on the edge ?

I have seen it's possible with Ford Pass but maybe not for the uk ? Will looking at getting this fitted if it's not available 

You can  get it fitted all you want buddy, ford pass is not compatble with sync2 ( well certain features are not especially remote start)

remote start tech etc is for sync 3 which your vehicle does not have as you are running sync 2

Yes will do thanks for your info - not sure if sync 2 or 3 never asked to be honest but will let you know how I get on buddy 

Is there a software update which allows Sync 2 users to upgrade to Sync 3 ?

I would imagine yes as the system is the same - when I go into work I will find out with our tech guys , it may cost a bit though but worth it if can be done

wickyst your car is sync 2 100%  you have a model year 2016.25 !! only model year 2017 have sync 3 and since none of them are due to land in the uk until late nov and judging by your eits list you have defiantly got sync 2

Kylinksi no software update for sync 2 user to upgrade to sync 3! its a whole new system/  new interface / new everything / new chipboard on set from microsoft 

Wickyst i work at dunton i can assure you you can't upgrade from sync 2 to sync 3 ! 

Yes ok no worries , just a question that's all but thanks again 

On 10/10/2016 at 9:34 PM, jatt said:

wickyst your car is sync 2 100%  you have a model year 2016.25 !! only model year 2017 have sync 3 and since none of them are due to land in the uk until late nov and judging by your eits list you have defiantly got sync 2

Kylinksi no software update for sync 2 user to upgrade to sync 3! its a whole new system/  new interface / new everything / new chipboard on set from microsoft 

Wickyst i work at dunton i can assure you you can't upgrade from sync 2 to sync 3 ! 

Damn! I should have waited for the Edge fitted with Sync 3. It looks a hell of a lot better 🙁

Thanks for info 👍

kyle

Yea the sync 3  system is !Removed! good and a huge improvement .. like you wish i waited BUT i needed the car as soon as possible. ( Plus theres a price hike of £750 with cars fitted with sync 3) which if you ever trade your car in you will never get back !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club