Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus been shunted...

Dave1981

So get home from work early as im off rest of the wk and find a note under wiper. "Sorry to say but ive hit your car as i drove off and your builders saw me do it as i didnt realise!!" Anyway she left her name number and lives across the rd. Nice yellow scuff on my front bumper now thanks to her crappy mini!! Best bit is it isnt her car or insurance, its her mums!! So doesnt wanna go through ins.. she given me £150 which is ok as i been quoted £250 to have bumper repsrayed and both rear sills ground back n sprayed as they starting to show signs of the usual ford rust. 

Going in on 26th but its still annoyin.How do you not realise you've caught a car as not only did she damage mine but also hers!!

You are lucky she owned up a lot don't .Never the less it is the inconvenience of having it fixed etc

True. I just dont get how she didnt realise. I was parked down hill she was in front of me facing up hill and as she pulled out her off side front hit my offside front. Even admitted to me she had to go backwards as she didnt think was nuff room to pull out. So she knew gap was tight.. 

I saw a taxi pull away this morning and it clipped the corner of a parked car! I shouted to the driver that you've hit this car, he replied by giving me the middle finger and carried on.

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club