Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MK2 Zetec] Improve exhaust sound

Mihael

Hello, Ive got a 2006 1.6 zetec (petrol) Focus and I was thinking to improve it sound. I know its only 4 cylinder engine but I so couple nice custom work and think to get one. What you guys recommend? What I`m looking it`s: nice exhaust, don`t have to be cheap but I would like not to kill my family budget and of course road legal so I can pass my MOT next month. Maybe you know some (legal) homemade ideas? :) Any help - thank you very much. 

Regards,

Mike.

What is your budget? A back box will set you around £160 for a piper system or cat back £350

• Like 1

Well I don`t have any limit. Of course I don`t want to buy for example st exhaust system because its expensive but I don`t want to say "up to 200" because it might turns out that 250 I can get better one. Do you have any specific recommendation? 

If I were you I'd have a look at a piper system then, I couldn't really comment on how much it will change your engine note but from experience there quality is excellent, and they have a good choice of tailpipes too. IMG_7776.thumb.PNG.b8804de5e7d2690cf98206ec9d24d08e.PNG

• Like 2

Thank you very much for your help. Im gonna email them and see which they recommend. :)

• Like 1

No probs.

Post a pic when you've got it fitted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club