Karl2812

Hi new member

Ordered my new car today. Focus st line 1.5 ecoboost 150.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas . Any of you guys driving this model who could give me your opinion on it would be great

7 hours ago, Karl2812 said:

Ordered my new car today. Focus st line 1.5 ecoboost 150.  I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas . Any of you guys driving this model who could give me your opinion on it would be great

Welcome to the forum :wink: 

Welcome to the club! Gah! I don't think I could ever be patient enough to wait for a car to order!

Plenty of pictures please when she arrives!!

Got the same car absolutely love it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't know what you've driven before mate but in terms of cornering agility and general chuckability you can't get much better than a MK3.5 ST Line (unless you pony up the serious money for a RS or ST!).

Interior is a bit dated (the plastics haven't really changed much since the MK3 came out, the black centre console plastic is a bit sheeet but pretty solid overall with no apparent issues with switch gear wearing out over time.

You'll enjoy the performance of the 1.5 Ecoboost engine although be prepared for how ridiculously optimistic Ford's official MPG is.

Oh and yours looks very nice is red with the gun metal alloys....ENJOY! :biggrin: