Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What type connector is this.


Recommended Posts

I have got a topic running on my reverse camera on my fiesta but want to know the name/type of connector this is (Green one) and

also is there a joiner i can put onto it so i have either just the wires or the red/white ends to use a cheaper camera if needed and if it will work.

The wire is for the picture for the camera as the live feed and earth is the black connector above it.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

As above Fakra. You can reuse the old connectors by splicing into the wires under the shroud and also with the other wires in the black plug. If you buy new you would have to figure out the pin layout and be handy with a soldering iron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cheers,what a name so i will have to split the thing up as didn't want to mess with it in that way like buy a connector to slot in.

Cheers again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...