Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


cambelt change due


Kingyboy39
 Share

Recommended Posts

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:09 PM, Kingyboy39 said:

does anybody live close to devon and fancy doing my cambelt ? cash waiting, dont like paying maindealer prices but needs doing asap. tea/beer and cake also included :tongue:

Does that include B&B for a week, only asking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 1 month later...

years ago, and i mean a long time ago, the workers at first garage i worked at used to go to the pub next door for an hour. more than 2 pints consumed before going back to work on customers cars. lol
those were the days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iantt said:

years ago, and i mean a long time ago, the workers at first garage i worked at used to go to the pub next door for an hour. more than 2 pints consumed before going back to work on customers cars. lol
those were the days.

My place of work used to have pubs onsite! As you say, those were the days eh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember when the SMT (Vauxhall garage) at Haymarket in Edinburgh used to have a small room, the mechanics used to have cans of beer sitting in cold water in the sink. I always remember even some of ‘Edinburgh’s finest’ visiting for a wee swally! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, stef123 said:

On a serious note, if that was a serious interest send me a PM and I'll give you the prices lol. 

Pm sent 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, stef123 said:

On a serious note, if that was a serious interest send me a PM and I'll give you the prices lol. 

I will also add to my post above that I’ve bought the two cans of beer already 😂

Edited by Russ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Russ said:

I remember when the SMT (Vauxhall garage) at Haymarket in Edinburgh used to have a small room, the mechanics used to have cans of beer sitting in cold water in the sink. I always remember even some of ‘Edinburgh’s finest’ visiting for a wee swally! 

I've been offered a beer at the motorbike garage I use before lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, stef123 said:

My place of work used to have pubs onsite! As you say, those were the days eh. 

Your Member of Parliament benefits from similar facilities at his place of work, as do members of 'The Other Place'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership