Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather wrapping your wheel. Show yours!

Velse

Hello!

Even before we have picked up our Fiesta, I have already purchased its first "character building modification" xD Leather to wrap the wheel!

Btw, has any of you ever used this specific product? I am a bit distrustful about the word "genuine" before the word leather, but given the price I sure expect it to be so!

https://www.accestories.com/en/store/steering-wheel-covers/genuine-leather-steering-wheel-cover-ford-fiesta-2008-2013-detail

I will show how it looks with a small guide into it once I have the thing in about 15 days... and well, most importantly... the car in the parking xD

Have you done something similar? if so, show us all your wheel!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in this. I was looking at having my 4 spoke leather steering on mk2.5 focus titanium with cruise buttons. This is a flat base Audi style custom made but cost is over £280. Like below but for 4 spoke.
Yunii46645fbacd04aedc2f027a1fc441253d.jpge401d146cd4a7d5d5fc3ad80b8814104.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

It toke me a while to come back but here are my results :)

Before and after and btw, looks better live than in picture :))

20170911_113232.thumb.jpg.43313eddfe1e9e93a7057db7f372874b.jpg20170926_120724.thumb.jpg.d1d2a51a5bda77821bcbe4edef014ca5.jpg20170926_135247.thumb.jpg.da2c290c62bcc3edb328e9aed1084493.jpg20170927_082219.thumb.jpg.8ecb21e39516c3064386ad2720fee859.jpg

The finish is tight, it genuinely looks... genuine. Even thought I made a mistake and I started sewing the upper right sector with holes a bit out of sequence :/ Yet there are no bumps or anything, all smooth like factory... and about the leather itself, I am still not sure what it is, feels like quality material to be honest, but it doesn´t have the leather smell.

Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 stars.. customer service was good, they contacted me to ask for a picture of my wheel and exact model to send me the correct piece and the product is really good. They send you all you need to fit it as well. I only take a star out because of the lack of leather scent which I was expecting ^^ 

That does looks good , do you have any links as i would like to do mine on the focus but yellow stitching to go along with my new theme project when i start this.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

f58656ff4913926f7ff0d6933f6f3c31.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2017 at 12:09 PM, Velse said:

Hello!

Even before we have picked up our Fiesta, I have already purchased its first "character building modification" xD Leather to wrap the wheel!

Btw, has any of you ever used this specific product? I am a bit distrustful about the word "genuine" before the word leather, but given the price I sure expect it to be so!

https://www.accestories.com/en/store/steering-wheel-covers/genuine-leather-steering-wheel-cover-ford-fiesta-2008-2013-detail

I will show how it looks with a small guide into it once I have the thing in about 15 days... and well, most importantly... the car in the parking xD

Have you done something similar? if so, show us all your wheel!

Hi. Do you know if this will fit a 2014 uk model. I cant see any 7th gen versions on the site. Thanks

I believe all Fiestas have the same steering wheel up to the new models, so all the way from 2008 "new" Fiesta till 2015-2016ish.

If the wheel looks like mine on the pic, regardless of controls, it should fit, but you can always contact the manufacturers, they will ask you which exact model do you have to fit it :)

• 3 weeks later...

That looks really smart, you'd amost never know it's another cover stitched on.

Just a shame about that manufacturing error that has meant the steering wheel's on the wrong side of the car. 😂😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club