Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok a good laugh for some not me

Tommo17

New cluster came today. Fitted it used the modified focccus software to change the mileage of my new cluster that was reading 15k to match my old one 31k I’ve only gone and put an extra digit it so now it’s reading 312142 miles. 

Anybody tell me a way to correct this. I honestly can’t believe I didn’t check before writing it to the new cluster. I’m in a right pap with my self. 

Don’t all laugh at once 

27053E19-42BB-4A77-9465-B0D93070179B.jpeg

FD1F9B4C-1557-4811-B173-E1A9C22A4440.jpeg

ohh. back to square one trying to lower milage on a cluster. no idea.

I honestly can’t believe I done that. Ha

ive messaged JW as I’ve seen he said he’s done it. Was hoping he could shed some light but he’s not getting back to me. And a quick look on google found an option for £32 ford obd software and a cable. I’ve managed to get the software but keeps saying no device detected on com port 9 but works fine on focccus, so not sure if it’s a different cable. 

Was as well pleased with my self fitting it and changing the mileage. Drove to the shops to test it then realised I’m on 300k haha

On a brighter note my oem sensors and module arrived plugged them in and turned park assist on. And works perfect 

32 minutes ago, Tommo17 said:

On a brighter note my oem sensors and module arrived plugged them in and turned park assist on. And works perfect 

thats good then anyway. juat got to drill some holes next then. be careful!!!!

measure twice, drill once. 

if you remove bumper you will probably find an indent on inside where you cut out all holes.

Yea seen the marked circles mate when had my head under draining all that damn water. 

Hope the nav system arrives tomorrow too

ive cut out holes for repkacement bumpers before, time consuming getting hols right with small cut outs opposite each other. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club