Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heaters hot all time

Minder

just bought a second street ka as a winter project and the heaters are blowing hot no matter

what settings they are on want to sell the car next year around march and want the AC blowing 

cold dont want to sell it to anyone with the AC not working as it should be ice cold 

any help on this would be of a great help 

cheers mark

Thanks for your advice iantt , i have just bought a Streetka with similar symptoms (although mine's a 'keeper').

How may i tell the difference? The temp control knob on the heater control panel has very little or no hand resistance, if this a help.

Regards,

Simon

to diagnose correctly you need a multimeter. check for 12v supply to the heater control valve, and check across the connector for s clock pulse voltage(basically 12v on and off repeating approx 18 times a minute with heater control set to mid temp. if it is pulsing then the control panel is ok and heater control valve is at fault

Agreed. HCV - ours was the same - changed the valve, solved the problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club