Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo zete s alloys on focus

stevietiger2002

has anyone fitted zetec s alloys of a mondeo onto a mk 2 facelift focus i have a chance of some but dont know what they will look like so any pictures would be great

20278845814_a0e674e041_b.jpg

18 hours ago, stevietiger2002 said:

has anyone fitted zetec s alloys of a mondeo onto a mk 2 facelift focus i have a chance of some but dont know what they will look like so any pictures would be great

20278845814_a0e674e041_b.jpg

I don't recall seeing any pics of those wheels installed on a MK2 Focus by anyone on here mate.  What size are they?

7 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

I don't recall seeing any pics of those wheels installed on a MK2 Focus by anyone on here mate.  What size are they?

18s

These 18 Inch Mondeo MK3 wheels are pretty rare. I can not remember that I have ever seen these wheels on a Focus MK2/MK2.5. However In my opinion these wheels will look really great.

These wheels (Finis 1134170) are 7.5 x 18 Inch.

Be aware that these wheels are partly polished aluminium. The polished parts are only protected by a protective laquer. Polished Ford wheels are in my opinion not suitible for usage in winter. Road salt will cause the polished parts to oxidise under the protective laquer. 

If the wheels do not have the polished parts they are refurbished. When refurbishing these kind of wheels most people decide to paint or powdercoat the complete wheel.

• Like 1

I had a set of these on loan whilst getting my alloys refurbished on my Mk2 Focus. My car is lowered on Eibachs.

1508793869800.jpg

1508793893275.jpg

as said i recon these will look great just look  at dan p posted pic. I almost went for these but have heard you will need to fit a steering rack limiter if you want to run 18s as the front wheels will catch on the plastic arch liner if you don't install the limiter.

• Like 1

I assume these are designed to have a cover in the centre.

10 hours ago, isetta said:

I assume these are designed to have a cover in the centre.

yes these arnt actuall wheels ones im getting have just been referbed with centre caps all in with good tyres £190 i think thats a good price

• Like 1

Love these wheels!! I have seen a set on a Mk2.5 Focus [on Facebook somewhere] & they do look nice imo :smile:

Don't worry about the steering rack limiter thing - 18's with 225/40's are fine :cool:

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, Ratters said:

Love these wheels!! I have seen a set on a Mk2.5 Focus [on Facebook somewhere] & they do look nice imo :smile:

Don't worry about the steering rack limiter thing - 18's with 225/40's are fine :cool:

that's good to know then. might think about a wheel change next year. assume that what you are running with out any probs?

11 hours ago, b4zz said:

that's good to know then. might think about a wheel change next year. assume that what you are running with out any probs?

That size yeah but not that style :wink:

37767491992_571b22fb22_o.jpg*** by Lee, on Flickr

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, Ratters said:

That size yeah but not that style :wink:

37767491992_571b22fb22_o.jpg*** by Lee, on Flickr

cheers for that ratters and then wheels look nice but they look a bit of a pain to clean

I think they are Mondeo Titanium X....??

They are okay to clean though. Spray on cleaner, agitate around with a brush & then rinse :wink:

11 hours ago, Ratters said:

I think they are Mondeo Titanium X....??

They are okay to clean though. Spray on cleaner, agitate around with a brush & then rinse :wink:

defo don't sound to bad to clean then. but have heard that they can corrode due to the finish on them?

On 30/10/2017 at 8:29 AM, b4zz said:

defo don't sound to bad to clean then. but have heard that they can corrode due to the finish on them?

I dunno. I bought these refurbished. 

Most factory fit alloys have a finish that doesn't last too long before "bubbling"...and I include companies other than Ford in that statement.  TBH a set that have been professionally refurbished should have a finish that will wear better than the original.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club