Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Facelift 2Din Fascia

arthor

Hi all, new member here with a question regarding putting a 2Din head unit in a facelift Focus.

I'm looking to replace my OEM oval radio with a 2Din head unit that comes with Android Auto/Carplay. Obviously I would like the install to look as natural as possible but the 2Din frames for the oval radio doesn't look that good. The obvious solution would be to replace the whole panel with one that fits a 2Din unit. 

There is a small problem with this solution. This fascia looks nice and is all over the internet: New fascia

But my center console looks like this: Console with oval radio and climate control

As you can see, the climate control won't fit the fascia as it's specifically made for the AC version. Is there a place I can get another fascia that would fit my car or is there another obvious solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I've not seen double DIN fascia for A/C center console, but only those ones for manual climatic control console.

One solution would be to use original center fascia and only replace oval part of it with double DIN kit: InCarTec FK-876/1

I've not seen one of those before either.

That's a shame, but I figured it was farfetched.

Do anyone have the partnumber/finis for the original fascia in grey? It's proving a bit hard to find and I might want to try my hand at modding one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club