Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Ford Fiesta Red led Kick plates not lighting up

MusicalChris

Hi Guys, have had my 2011 Zetec S for a year and it has had the red fiesta logo LED kick plates fitted since i have had it but the lights have never lit up, out of the blue today one side has now half lit up, as i did not fit them i have no idea how to test connection, get in them to check led's etc.

Anyone who has any experience of fitting these and how to troubleshoot why they do not light up would be much appreciated

Thanks again

Chris

I believe I have seen on here before that it is a common problem, most people suggest getting it fixed on warranty but thats probably not an option for you.

Is there any wires you can see at all. Or maybe someway you can see to remove them?

Have seen on the autobeam website there is a guide on how to fit their own backlit ones so am going to use that at some point to remove the trim near the plates to see if i can see any wires etc and where they go, should run up the inside of the door a pillar and then splice into the footwell wires, these work on my car so i know those are getting power at least, could be that the leds are just failing etc

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club