Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blow off sound and loss of power

reginaldmerritt

I have a 2009 Focus 1.6 tdci Estate. I'm getting a blow off sound like a dump valve after and during acceleration. Under hard acceleration I get several blow off sounds and loss of power until I restart the car. I'm not getting engine management light come up. 

I brought the car just under a year ago I have already had the turbo changed, injectors changed and DPF cleaned. 

I brought a OBDII bluetooth Reader but I'm no where near a mechanic and looking up codes has just  confussed me. See picture below. Screenshot_20180105-225201.thumb.png.3d8c287b8d47483eba3982920b8fd3db.pngI'm not sure if the combination of codes together makes a difference. I don't understand why I'm seeing underboost and overboost codes together.

I'm interested to see if anyone has any thoughts on what could be causing this issues together. 

Many thanks in advance. 

I should add after clearing codes I get the codes in the picture below return and this makes no difference to the blow off sound with loss of power, and the other codes all return eventually. 

Screenshot_20180105-225212.png