Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashcams

Edge of Reason

I noticed in another thread that someone mentioned a dashcam and I wondered if any other Edge users had one fitted and if so which type and is it any good. 

Ive been looking at getting one as I had one on my Focus ST, but ideally I would like a two camera setup, front and rear, plus the opportunity to download footage without having to take the camera or memory card out and in each time. Plus, I’d prefer a sticker mount rather than a suction cup. A bit demanding I know, but anyone have any experience and suggestions ?

I would recommend a ThinkWare camera. It isn’t  Budget camera but it also won’t break the bank. It has cloud storage and several options, plus the opportunity to buy the front and then add the rear at a later date if you want to spread the cost. Quality is excellent and they come with 3M sticky fixers (I’m told)

https://thinkwaredashcam.uk/product/thinkware-dash-cam-f800/

Just watched an online review of the thinkware camera. It had cloud features but you cannot download to your mobile phone. That’s that one ruled out. 

• 1 month later...

Like Edge of Reason I was thinking of getting a dashcams to cover both front and rear. I’ve heard Blackvue dashcams are recommended. Anyone had any experiences with them or any other recomendations. Not had a dashcam before so any hints or tips would be most welcome

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club