Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ripped off

Simonrid

Took my car to Ford today cos I've got water coming in my boot,told me it was £96 to diagnose it,phone call off ford a few hours later saying they need it for another 5 hours to diagnose how the water is getting in and it'll cost me £500 before they even repair it,unbelievable,I've even got to pay £96 and they haven't done anything to my car.

You don't say which model it is?  If mk3 Focus, it's about a fiver of sealant and an hour or so of your time.

Honestly I wouldn't go to Ford Main Dealers except to maintain the warranty on the car. They quoted me a minimum of £900 to fix an electrical problem on my car, so I went to a local garage (after the first one misdiagnosed the problem) and it took them 10 minutes to finish off my diagnosis and fix it. If you can find a garage with mechanics you trust, it's basically invaluable.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club