Do Not Sell My Personal Information

front parking sensors

scottie broon

hi all

just picked up my new c-max on friday, registered with the owners club today and all ready have a question about the front parking sensor kit. i've got the ford part number but does anyone know the xvision kit number as i am trying to source it from anyone not charging a fortune, like my local ford dealer.

regards

scottie

do you intend to fit them yourself or get someone else to do it?, just because ford use x vision sensor kits you do not have to.the kits ford fit are basic kits and there are dozons of sites which sell and fit x vision systems if you want to stick with what ford use or you could go with a more upmarket system which will have a distance gauge fitted within the dash, again lots of companies will supply and fit if you require them to.you can also get front and rear combined systems, its all down to what you want to pay

yeah, i plan to butcher it myself, i'm not bothered about a indicator mounted on the dash, just the standard x vision one would do fine. i got the rear kit from the net but can't find the front kit as i don't know the x vison part/kit number, i've just got the ford part number

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club