Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locking Wheel Nuts

Bry241173

Hi, just acquired a late 2016 Ford Edge and for the life of me can not locate a locking wheel nut. Is it necessarily standard kit?

Glove box? Wheel well? If it's not knocking about go back to where you got it from

A Ford dealer can supply a key.

H

Do you mean there are no locking wheel nuts on the car, or you can’t find the adapter to unlock them?

The Edge, I believe, doesn’t come with locking wheel nuts as standard, these are a dealer add on. 

1 hour ago, Wizzo said:

Do you mean there are no locking wheel nuts on the car, or you can’t find the adapter to unlock them?

The Edge, I believe, doesn’t come with locking wheel nuts as standard, these are a dealer add on. 

all fords with alloy wheels come with locking nuts as standard from new. 

53 minutes ago, iantt said:

all fords with alloy wheels come with locking nuts as standard from new. 

Oh, my mistake then, must of been a different car I had.

You could try under the floor in the Boot- ther a a number of little cubby holes in there.

Locking wheel nuts are supplied with the Edge but aren’t fitted in the factory like the rest of the Ford range, they are fitted at PDI.

A small number of early UK Edges we’re supplied without locking wheel nuts sets and had to be claimed for from Ford by the supplying dealers. Perhaps this claiming back didn’t get down on your car. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why not, locking wheel nut is one of the essential items you should have as it is a possible deterrent against car thief's who can steal your vehicle expensive alloy wheels, if not supplied with the vehicle, you should buy it from the dealers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club