Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group-Buy Mongoose Exhausts For Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost...

bigmunkynutz

As per the title I'm trying to see if I can get us a group buy discount on Mongoose performance exhausts for the 1.0 ecoboost Fiesta.

Let me know if your interested as I'll need some numbers before I'll be able to find out if any discount can be negotiated.

Mods: I apologise in advance as I'm not sure if this is allowed on the forum but thought It'd be great to help fellow forum users.

Edit: 20-25% discount will be offered if we have ten or more potential names down.

I don't mind group buys, but i will keep a watch over the outcome.

A centre exit exhaust would look smart with the shape of the rear skirt

Thank Mark thought it'd be nice to look out for other forum users.

Anyone that's interested let me know in the next fortnight or so and I'll see what I can negotiate when I'm at Collins performance to have mine sized up for the first Mongoose exhaust for the 1.0 ecoboost.

A centre exit exhaust would look smart with the shape of the rear skirt

My thoughts too fella! Similar to the ST... I'll have to see where Collins Perfomance want to go with it during the development, but that'd be my input. What do others think?

Had a think about the central rear exit and I was thinking of a tow bar at some point possibly so had a look at the rear bumper to see what options where available and there is already a cut out near the exhaust on the right hand side...

see pics below (sorry for the poor camera quality)

post-41938-0-10381300-1368954933_thumb.j

post-41938-0-30225200-1368954937_thumb.j

Think a 5/10% discount could be possible on the mongoose exhaust.

Let us know if you guys are interested as the more interest generated the bigger discount we could negotiate.

Is it going to be a single or twin pipe ?

Think that's optional, I might go twin pipe exit where the cut out is like the new fiesta ST, I'd have to see what Collins Performance think about a central exit...

What kind of exit would suit the centre as I can't imagine anything in that centre part, unless you used an mk3 Focus ST type exit...

I would just be worried it would sit too low on the right hand side there the cut out is

Had a think about the central rear exit and I was thinking of a tow bar at some point possibly so had a look at the rear bumper to see what options where available and there is already a cut out near the exhaust on the right hand side...

see pics below (sorry for the poor camera quality)

A tow bar with a 1L engine?

What would you pull, shopping trolleys?

I wouldn't feel comfy towing with my 1.4L Diesel.

Not trying to be sarky, just wondering why?

A tow bar with a 1L engine?

What would you pull, shopping trolleys?

I wouldn't feel comfy towing with my 1.4L Diesel.

Not trying to be sarky, just wondering why?

Would only be a small 100 ltr trailer with some camping gear at the most, the 125ps has equivalent power to the 1.6 petrol so should manage to pull a small trailer with more than 3-400kg of gear.

Would only be a small 100 ltr trailer with some camping gear at the most, the 125ps has equivalent power to the 1.6 petrol so should manage to pull a small trailer with more than 3-400kg of gear.

Cool beans, but it's not the power equivalence you need to worry about it, its the torque.

I am unaware if they have similar torque ratings.

Hellbunny

1.0 125ps ecoboost is 123bhp and 147lbs of torque

1.6 120bhp & 112lbs torque in the old 1.6.

Or 134bhp & 118lbs torque in the metal and some s1600's.

95bhp and 156lb of torque in the 1.6 diesel.

Hellbunny

1.0 125ps ecoboost is 123bhp and 147lbs of torque

1.6 120bhp & 112lbs torque in the old 1.6.

Or 134bhp & 118lbs torque in the metal and some s1600's.

95bhp and 156lb of torque in the 1.6 diesel.

204lbs and 127bhp in my 1.6 diesel, not that I've put my tuning box on it or anything :P

• Like 1

How much will a mogoose system cost?

How much will a mogoose system cost?

Looking on there site it's about £500 cat back ranging upto £1000 for manifold back with sports cat. (Based on Fiesta and Focus prices) check out there website.

Cracking news guys, if we can get ten or more names down as very interested they could offer us 20-25 % discount.

Get your names down soon. I'm having mine done on the 5th June would be good to have some idea of numbers and how hard a bargain we could drive when I'm having mine done.

Put me down on the very interested list from my workings the £500 end exhaust will be £100-£125 off £375-£409 :-)

The £1000 full exhaust would be £750-£800.

I'm deffo gonna get an exhaust soon so would appreciate a £100-£250 discount on one of the best exhaust makers out there! My mate has one on his 1.6 ZS and it sound ace nice low rumble on idle but lovely growl on full throttle!

That's right Gadgetguru, the savings can be massive and this isn't a commitment to buy its putting your name to as interested to help mongoose see what sales they might expect and as a thanks they'll offer 20/25% discount which can be £100 to £250 as you say.

Put me down as interested too but will depend on prices =)

Good news 8 to go :-)

Will have an idea on prices 1st week of June hopefully.

Ten days to go :-)

Can you guys answer some questions please? (Yes put me down as potentially interested)

What difference power or torque wise would the £500 cat back option make (just an educated guess will do)?

I am very far from able to fit anything myself so is this something I could take to my local garage to fit and what do you think it would cost?

What is a cat back and what does it do? (Yes I really am that in the dark lol)

• Like 1

Dark knight, any local garage would be able to fit any of the systems for you in less than an hour so I'd imagine that's a cost of about £50. You'd probably gain 3-5bhp with the cat back system and 5-10 with a full system, also with a k&n or piper cross panel filter you'd gain another couple of bhp.

A cat back system by the way means that the system starts from the catalyic converter, for the most power gains a full system from the manifold back and de-cat or sports cell cat would be the best choice to make but that's twice the cost of course.

Nice to see another member interested that's 3 in now, 7 more possibles required to be able to negotiate the discount.