Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fog Light Help

D13 HPD 95

Hi all

my fiesta didnt come with fog lights or cvome with the right bumper to fit them, so i have found these which will fit into my bumper, but how do i wire them up?? can i run a positive and negitive cable to the rear fog i have and join them together will this work??

here are the fogs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250826552381?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2353wt_1140

also i would like to do what this guy has done with the ccfl halo rings around them, i already have drls so i could wire them into that yes???

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/33076-fiesta-mk7-drl-fitting-guide/

cheers

They look like MK6 fog lights, not the ones for the MK7.

You are going to need to do a fair bit of work to the bumper to make them fit.

If you got the MK7 ones, it would be best to get a new bumper as yours is the non-fog, vented bumper.

i priced the new bumper up and got to around 500£ and gave up, they look like they fit in the vents nicley and also it states they are for a mk7 2009+ after 2007 the mk6 wasnt made any more ???

i have spoken to the seller and hes addiment they are for a mk7, pre facelift but i dont know if he wants a sale or acc is helping......??

could just return them if they dont fit??

cheers, so you dont think they will fit??

they are these i could get http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/category-261/fiesta-mk7-fog-lamp-kit.html

they fit the non fog bumper and the ones on eBay i thought would fit as they look quite similar >???

or the new bumper? and painted? + fogs after that cost is going up ... https://www.crashrepairparts.com/catalogue/moreinfo/FD239ATAAN

I see what you mean, but the eBay ones do look like the MK6 ones to me and it also says they are direct replacements.

You do not have any on the non fog-light bumper so they can't be replacements. I think they have their facts wrong.

The team torquesteer ones should in theory fit though as it is a proper conversion kit designed for your car.

Can always write to them and ask if you are unsure.

compared to the mk6 ones the ones on eBay seem to be longer and the curve is more over the length rather than the mk6 ones.. ?? or am i seeing things?? the team ones are my last resort due to price, but i dont want to waste time and money if i order the wrong ones.. and i spoke to the eBay seller and he said if they look like they fit then they fit the mk7.....

You could always ask the seller for some fitted pictures of them.

Just remember any fogs you add will have to be declared to your insurance.

i have already told my insurance and they lowered my yearly cost but they want clearification i have installed them untill i get a refund which is understandble, and i will when i get home :) thank you if not them team torquesteer it is

got a reply from the seller he has no pictures apart from the one on eBay.......... i dunno what to do as i spoke to team torqusteer this morning and they dont sell the kits any more due to their supplier -.- great looks like no fogs for me lol -.-

If the eBay seller is a business you should be able to return the items within 7 days under distant selling regs if they don't fit.

You have asked and they said they would, so there is no way they can claim you read the info wrong.

You might just have to pay for return post costs.

I wouldn't bother installing them as you'll never us them anyway ;)

I live down south and rarely use them.

its more the styling i want them for and to use them live on the coast and get thick fog on my way to work quite a bit :/ but im going to give in see how much ford will charge me :/ think im gunna loose an arm and a leg tho!!!

You must have looked at a scraped front bumper? Would be easier I'd say.

i have yh, found some, £80 for the bumper, £120 for respray, £50 fog lights, + the wiring and new switchs and relays which i dont have access to or know what to get, so if i do it myself it would be around £250 - £300 so im going to see what ford quote me and see if i can get a deal with them to do it all as long as its under £350

I agree entirely with Willy - front fogs are simply never used and pretty useless when you do need them. Much better to use them as DRLs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club