Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Spark Plug Gap

HeadShoT2009

I heard somewhere, maybe on here that there was a ECU update or something to help with the emmissions or something. How do I know if my focus has it and if so what is the new spark plug gap for the update. If I remember the original gap is eithe 1.2mm or 1.3mm will check the user manual later. Thanks in advance

The spark plug gap is 1mm. If you go to ford for a diagnostic, the machine will auto update the ECU with any updates if available.

Will Halfords be able to update it and check the gaps as I want to take it to Halfords as they are doing mots for £27.99 at the moment and if not how much will ford charge to update and check the gaps. cheers

Will halfords be able to update it and check the gaps as I want to take it to halfords as they are doing mots for £27.99 at the moment and if not how much will ford charge to update and check the gaps. cheers

Halfords couldnt update it only ford and to be honest i wouldnt trust Halfords with a duster and polish let alone my car plug gaps 1mm were 1.3 but ford changed them

• Like 1

halfords couldnt update it only ford and to be honest i wouldnt trust halfords with a duster and polish let alone my car plug gaps 1mm were 1.3 but ford changed them

we dont always agree but im with you on that

we dont always agree but im with you on that

;)what you trying to say lol

;)what you trying to say lol

i mean i wouldnt trust Halfords with a duster and polish lol. just like i wouldnt take my wheel barrow to kwik fit.

i mean i wouldnt trust halfords with a duster and polish lol. just like i wouldnt take my wheel barrow to kwik fit.

oh i dont know i think a wheel barrow should be simple enough for 2 kwik fit mechanics to figure out lol :lol:

oh i dont know i think a wheel barrow should be simple enough for 2 kwik fit mechanics to figure out lol :lol:

im not so sure.. :lol:

im not so sure.. :lol:

you may be right its got 1 wheel and 2 handles you may need to explain it to them ....gauranteed theyde tell you you need a new battery and a new tyre though

• Like 1

you may be right its got 1 wheel and 2 handles you may need to explain it to them ....gauranteed theyde tell you you need a new battery and a new tyre though

pmsl.. :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club