Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FORSCAN

shocks

Hi All

Due to my laptop crashing out big time (the same week I was planning to do a back up of it) I have lost all my info where I was working out my next planned for scan mods.
Am trying some of my recovery software to see if I can save anything, but this takes a long time just to deep scan my hdd, a good 15 odd hours.
So it will take me a fair amount of time before I can continue and report back planned mods.

Happy motoring

Dave

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

On 4/15/2019 at 8:50 AM, KugaEdge said:

Dave, have fun! I enabled the drive away locking and changed the 3 flash indicators to 4 (just because I could,  that was like my trial mod to get comfortable with it)

Let us know how you get on.

Hi, i think i'm ready to take the plunge and would like to also change the indicators to 4 flashing when tapped. Could you tell me how you did it or the settings and where to find it in Forscan please. many thanks

On 5/26/2021 at 12:20 PM, shocks said:

Hi, i think i'm ready to take the plunge and would like to also change the indicators to 4 flashing when tapped. Could you tell me how you did it or the settings and where to find it in Forscan please. many thanks

Hi All

@shocks

Sorry for delay in answer, I do not get on here that often at moment. I have finally managed to track down my changes I made for this, as follows :-

Green colors are Original setting Red colors are changes made

1 - Change number of turn signal flashes on a quick tap of the stalk from the default of 3.

(SCCM) 724-01-01 xxxx xXxx xx

0 = One Flash 4 = Two Flashes 6 = Three Flashes - (Default C02D 0600 xx ORIGINAL)
8 = Four Flashes A = Five Flashes C = Six Flashes E = Seven Flashes

I made this change using Forscan, as you can see, I opted to go for six flashes.

Hope this is of some help.

Stay safe

Happy motoring

Dave

On 5/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, DavesEdge said:

Hi All

@shocks

Sorry for delay in answer, I do not get on here that often at moment. I have finally managed to track down my changes I made for this, as follows :-

Green colors are Original setting Red colors are changes made

1 - Change number of turn signal flashes on a quick tap of the stalk from the default of 3.

(SCCM) 724-01-01 xxxx xXxx xx

0 = One Flash 4 = Two Flashes 6 = Three Flashes - (Default C02D 0600 xx ORIGINAL)
8 = Four Flashes A = Five Flashes C = Six Flashes E = Seven Flashes

I made this change using Forscan, as you can see, I opted to go for six flashes.

Hope this is of some help.

Stay safe

Happy motoring

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll give it a go. I'm sure 4 flashes will do for me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club