Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync Phone Issues

liamg67

Hi

I have an issue with the sync on my 2013 Fiesta Ecoboost. 

Recently I readded my daughter's iPhone so that she could play bluetooth audio through sync. Normally this works OK but then she mistakenly added it to allow the phone functions. Now I can not use my phone again for bluetooth calls. This has happened before and I could get to work - in that case I was using an android phone - now this is same with iPhone. For some reason I can not get remove my phone on sync so as I could re-pair the bluetooth connection. Master reset and any other option to remove does not get rid of my phone being listed in sync. I have been able to remove all additional bluetooth listings but my iPhone won't clear.  Is there something I am doing wrong or is it a known fault or does it need a software update please?

Find out the correct fuse in the fusebox behind glove compartment and disconnect it for a moment. There is a dedicated fuse for sync if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...