Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stripping the rear of Fiesta MK7 ZS 2009

Brigzy97

Hi all, 

Just looking into stripping the rear out of my Fiesta ZS 2009. Wondered if anyone has done it and has any tips on how to do it. First time doing anything like this for my car so any help would be appreciated. What have people done when they've stripped it? Would love to see pictures :D 

FB_IMG_1542548963536.jpg

FB_IMG_1542548984855.jpg

FB_IMG_1542548903250.jpg

• Like 1

Looks really nice your car 👍. Looks like you've been carefully planning your mods lists. Can't say there are any tips on stripping the rear just know where the bolts are which hold the bits together. I once drove my dad's car with the passenger and rear seats removed and I noticed you can hear the exhaust a bit more. Can't comment on power as I just drove it out of the garage. If your looking to lose weight from the car I'd go with removing the seats and spare tire. Keep some tire repair kits or portable tire pump incase of those cases the tire might be low or leaking. 

• Like 1

Thank you 😊. I'll have to give it ago then 😊. Be nice to have her as a track show car. Exhaust is loud enough anyway so I will have to get used to that but I have a me on FR as a daily so not too bothered. No spare wheel or anything came with the car anyway 😂😂 so I'm buggered lol. Appreciate the advice though. Thank you

9 minutes ago, Brigzy97 said:

Thank you 😊. I'll have to give it ago then 😊. Be nice to have her as a track show car. Exhaust is loud enough anyway so I will have to get used to that but I have a me on FR as a daily so not too bothered. No spare wheel or anything came with the car anyway 😂😂 so I'm buggered lol. Appreciate the advice though. Thank you

Possibly could add sound deadening in the boot area but don't know for certain if that will mask most of the exhaust noise. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club