Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying guide MK 7 Fiesta 1.25 81bhp and Bluetooth

moghm

Hello,

Been a while since I have been here but a long time member. Im in the market for a Mk7 fiesta 1.25 petrol moving over from a mk2 focus which is giving me issues. There seem to be 2 variants of these (1.25 perol engine) but i'm after the 81 bhp version as I think the 59bhp would just be low in power. How do you know for sure that the variant you are buying is the 81bhp version, does anyone know please ? I know looking on autotrader it would list it as the 81 bhp but id like to be really sure, so sorry for the naive question. Also, I take it that bluetooth is not standard on these models, is there a model to look out for where it is as standard ?

Whats the real life urban MPG on one of these please ?

Any further tips on buying one of these would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

fordetis might tell you . you can register for free and search by reg no. for full spec.   If it does not show a search box for reg no under Vehicle you need to got to Preferences and alter from USA to UK.   If you don't register and sign in you only get very small amount of detail. signin and you get tons of stuff.  To be honest I am not 100% certain it shows bhp, I have forgotten my password.

On my mk7.5 there is a sticker on door post that says it is 95bhp (as opposed to the lower power 75bhp 1.5tdci) 

• Thanks 1

Are you looking at a facelift model or pre-facelift?

Unless you get a poverty spec one, then a face-lift will have SYNC (bluetooth essentially). The easiest way to tell is if the stereo has the presets for 1-9 rather than 1-6 then it's very likely to have SYNC/bluetooth. The same sort of goes for the PFL, but it's not branded as SYNC. All of the poverty spec ones will also have the 59ps map, and anything zetec and above will be the 82ps.

You're looking at around 35-40mpg realistically. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, isetta said:

fordetis might tell you . you can register for free and search by reg no. for full spec.   If it does not show a search box for reg no under Vehicle you need to got to Preferences and alter from USA to UK.   If you don't register and sign in you only get very small amount of detail. signin and you get tons of stuff.  To be honest I am not 100% certain it shows bhp, I have forgotten my password.

On my mk7.5 there is a sticker on door post that says it is 95bhp (as opposed to the lower power 75bhp 1.5tdci) 

Thankyou. Very useful. Is the sticker on drivers side door?

2 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Are you looking at a facelift model or pre-facelift?

Unless you get a poverty spec one, then a face-lift will have SYNC (Bluetooth essentially). The easiest way to tell is if the stereo has the presets for 1-9 rather than 1-6 then it's very likely to have SYNC/bluetooth. The same sort of goes for the PFL, but it's not branded as SYNC. All of the poverty spec ones will also have the 59ps map, and anything zetec and above will be the 82ps.

You're looking at around 35-40mpg realistically. 

Thanks. Pre facelift. Ill try and go for zetec

I previously owned a pre-facelift 1.25 Zetec. I thought they were all 82 bhp and mine had bluetooth too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club