Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hatch Struts...Best place to buy.

jace1969

My hatch struts have had it 2011 titanium,you have to push the hatch up then it holds there but don't lift on its own.

Best place to get a set from and did these Auto ones ever work where you open the hatch and goes up automatic.

9 hours ago, stef123 said:

Only ever used their website so not sure if they are on eBay or anything

Cheers,i will have a look.

Just had a look at there shop and £20 each strut well just over,about £41 the set,didn't thing they were that much.

Looking around there seem the be new ones around £20 set made in the u.k and a lot of second hand ones,these SGS ones seem good.

Good struts are a bit pricey. I had one fail from SGS, when i contacted them they asked me to send pics of the seal to which they replied saying to dispose of it and a new one was in the post. Can't fault them, also they do good value for money tool boxes lol

I can vouch for SGS, got an engine crane from them.  

As for auto boot poppers, they do work but I'm not sure if anyone makes them for the Fiesta?  It's a common mod on the Golfs using Fabia gas struts but I don't know of an equivalent for the Fiesta.

Looks like SGS then,are these good strong ones like lift the Hatch up a bit and it goes up fully as i can but mine on half way and sticks there mine are that bad.

15 hours ago, stef123 said:

If I let the Mondeo boot lid (which uses SGS) go i sometimes wonder if it's going to take off :lol: 

Lol that will do me,i can set mine anywhere at the moment and stops there.

Thats great help so SGS it is then.......This is the right place as i put my part number in.https://www.sgs-engineering.com/gsc2747-ford-fiesta-tailgate-strut