Kial3192

Ford Fiesta Zetec Mk 7.5 Front passenger side damage.

Had a bit of a crash yesterday morning, only had my fiesta for 12 days (🤬) just wondering if anyone else has seen or had this kind of damage to their fiesta before will I need the bumper and panel replaced or will it be repaired without being replaced ? and what kind of cost I’m looking at ? Going to a body shop today for a quote but curious to hear people’s opinion on it.

A256B2B9-97B1-42F3-9DD1-16885C2AD2A0.jpeg

C6C8D972-A4FA-4F3C-A4A6-4F84A251F376.jpeg

B429309B-6A38-4608-887E-0C89725B0238.jpeg

I would say new wing and bumper cost deepens on who does the work but I don't think it will be cheap 😐

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about, if it’s gonna cost more than £300 I’ll have to claim on my insurance. Thanks for the reply mate

Bumper is easy to replace yourself. You might find one cheap at a wreckers or on a fiesta page. The wing is a bit more difficult due to the small window being bonded but also doable with a decent tool set. 

I got quoted £350 for the lot, but if I just get the wing sorted I can live with the damage to the bumper for a little while. Thanks for the replies people 👍🏻