Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Unit not working

Mellor01

Hi, 

I just picked up my Fiesta S1600 2012 on Thursday. The radio was working fine but I could not get my phone to connect via bluetooth. I tired a few different resolutions that I found online, such as taking the fuse unit out. resetting the USB and bluetooth unit by unplugging it etc. This did not work and made no difference. I then tired disconnecting the battery, once reconnected all other options on the audio unit no longer work, it only gives me the option to select the menu, none of the other buttons and lit up and no other settings are displaying on the screen. 

I was wondering what disconnecting the battery could have affected for it to cause this issue. 

Very frustrating issue.

Thanks.

Possibly blown a fuse? - check the appropriate fuses shown here: https://www.autogenius.info/ford-fiesta-mk6-2008-2017-fuse-box-diagram/

Always worth a try, have you tried disconnecting the battery again, waiting a few minutes and reconnecting?