Do Not Sell My Personal Information

remaps for a 1l ecoboost 2018 140hp

narwy
聽Share

Hey,

Has anyone managed to remap the 145hp yet?

I can't find much on the 145hp, only on the lower hp models with the main tuners etc.

Just drags until like 3-4k rpm when boost kicks in then pulls like a *****.

Just need to make sure I don't break the little 1l聽馃ぃ

Hey,

They only do the 100hp + 125hp.. nothing for the 140hp..?

2 hours ago, narwy said:

Hey,

There aren't many 140bhp Focus' about.聽 They do a 140bhp remap for the Fiesta though (loads of 140bhp Fiestas about) so I wonder if it's the same map...might be worth asking Bluefin.聽 I'm fairly sure their 125bhp remap is the same between the Focus & Fiesta.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, narwy said:

They do a bluefin for the 140ps Fiesta but the 140ps Focus is not mentioned on the website. Might be worth enquiring?

Will drop them an email and see what they say, is the 140ps the same in the fiesta by any chance?

11 hours ago, narwy said:

Will drop them an email and see what they say, is the 140ps the same in the fiesta by any chance?

Mechanically it's the same.聽 I'm unsure if the map is different though.

As @TomsFocus聽mentions, I believe it's the same basically, but as with the 125ps version of the 1.0 the Focus is mapped to produce a little more torque as standard than in the Fiesta.

As an aside, now the Mk 8 Fiesta has the stronger 6 speed box, I do wonder why the mapping can't be the same as the Focus - that extra bit of torque would be handy!

• Like 1

So in terms on the 100, 125 and 140, are they all different engines or they all the聽same,聽but with a different ecu map?

12 hours ago, narwy said:

So in terms on the 100, 125 and 140, are they all different engines or they all the聽same,聽but with a different ecu map?

All the same engine block.聽 If we use 100 as 'standard'.聽 125 has the same turbo but includes overboost.聽 140 has a different turbo and headgasket.聽 There may be some other minor differences as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club