Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo folding mirrors

mikeymikeyp

Does anybody have any wiring diagrams for fitting mirrors ,mine dosent have them as standard but I seem to have the space for the relay in the fuse box

5 hours ago, mikeymikeyp said:

Does anybody have any wiring diagrams for fitting mirrors ,mine dosent have them as standard but I seem to have the space for the relay in the fuse box

I don't have the diagram but I think there are many options for the mirrors. I have folding plus puddle lamp on mine but on my identical Galaxy I don't. I've had to replace a Galaxy mirror and there were tons of options for mirrors. I got the replacement from carparts4less and that showed all the options. All have the same connection block though.

got it sorted and was a lucky boy just plugged in the correct switch and relay and bingo ,now ill get a relay and link it to the key fob,the lights dont work so I guess I need to run some wires for that

hiya Mikey I made a video on this folding mirror mod on youtube, glad you sorted it.

it was yours I used for the key relay but it dont seem to work in my car is it just a 4pin 30 amp open circuit relay I need ,I tried a couple from my toolbox so I'm not sure if they work ok

my mistake chazz I had aRSed the black n red , I used a black and was my fault I'm glad I checked the wiring cos I would usually not bother ...but totally my fault I got the wrong wire ,I thought it was because a vx relay but nope I got the wrong wire ,GOOD VIDEO AND 100% CORRECT

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club