Nige1968

2012 Mondeo 2.2 tdci titanium x sport 200 Estate

Hi all,

New to the group. I have put a tuning box on my mondy taking it up to around 240 brake, high flow air filter to let it breath. Spaced the wheels out to the arches and put grooved and drilled discs on it to help it stop. Its now time to make it go better. Car drives like its on rails and I want it to look stock (wolf in sheeps clothing)

Has anyone modified one of these before as im not sure which way to go with it? I would like a dual switchable map, one for standard 200 brake (economy) and one for play time. I'm open to playing with new or upgraded turbo's and if that's the case new or upgraded intercooler too. Anybody got any suggestions.

Cheers

Nige

On 7/18/2019 at 3:21 PM, Nige1968 said:

Hi all,

New to the group. I have put a tuning box on my mondy taking it up to around 240 brake, high flow air filter to let it breath. Spaced the wheels out to the arches and put grooved and drilled discs on it to help it stop. Its now time to make it go better. Car drives like its on rails and I want it to look stock (wolf in sheeps clothing)

Has anyone modified one of these before as im not sure which way to go with it? I would like a dual switchable map, one for standard 200 brake (economy) and one for play time. I'm open to playing with new or upgraded turbo's and if that's the case new or upgraded intercooler too. Anybody got any suggestions.

Cheers

Nige

Not sure how many people on here have "upgraded" the TDCI MK4.5 TitX Sport, it's not a massively common car (relatively to the "lesser" versions) and I suspect that most owners are happy with stock performance.

Apparently there's a really good/active Mondeo Facebook group, it's been linked to on here a few times so it might be worth having a look through a few posts regarding modding to find the link.