Miggs2002

Hello from the northwest

Hey everyone, I've been a forum user for many years in the vag scene, I've just got rid of my audi and decided I'm going to convert, so I got myself a lovely sea grey mk3 mondeo St tdci, it has the usual saggy a××e syndrome and a couple of small car park dings on the passenger side as well as a crack in a side skirt but otherwise is a really clean well looked after motor, I got it on the 1st of August and have done the black eye headlights as well as blacked the chrome bits on the external parts of the fog lights, I intend to black all the chrome bits over time as I prefer a subtle look, weather hasn't been on my side of late, also fitted a parrot hands free and removed most of the towbar oh and fitted white leds where possible and done the fold on lock mirror mod too, I will upload some shots I took after the 1st of the 3 stage polish it was getting, stage 2 and 3 got postponed due to rain lol

Cheers pal, didn't realize how much I ranted till I just saw my first post lol