Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Titanium Wheels & Tyres

SHEP

23 minutes ago, Typhoo Toffee said:

Thanks for you informative and amusing answer, Eric. I'll have to check what tyres on my wife's car (Peugeot 207CC - she's a girl racer) as I don't really remember suffering the same teeth-rattling sensation when I'm her passenger, despite the indentations above her glovebox made by my fingers!

You could always take your teeth out and place them on the dash and watch them chatter across towards your wife a bit like a pacman effect ?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Typhoo Toffee said:

I'll have to check what tyres on my wife's car (Peugeot 207CC - she's a girl racer) as I don't really remember suffering the same teeth-rattling sensation when I'm her passenger

Peugeot (and French cars in general) used to have a good reputation for ride quality, possibly because they were set up for the poor roads they had over there at one time (the boot's on the other foot now, of course!).

Memory is a funny thing, but I recall my 309GTI riding well, and we had two Citroens which were very good also.  They probably wouldn't cope too well now though!

Coincidentally we've just done a run today in my Mrs's car, and we did the exact same route yesterday in mine. We concluded they were both poor on the potholed surfaces!

When you see the Hampshire county boundary signs, you will see underneath the "Temporary Road Surface" sign.

It has been there since 1976......

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Wino said:

You could always take your teeth out and place them on the dash and watch them chatter across towards your wife a bit like a pacman effect ?

Ah, but all my teeth are my own. (I paid the last installment only yesterday)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club