memememe

Information display MPG/AVG Graph & bar chart

Greetings all

Long time Ford owner but new to the Edge ST (2018)...

Reading the owner's manual and the online manual owner's manual on my type of 'Information display' (type 3, see screen shot) it mentions after the trip computer 1 and 2 parts (see screen shot) Fuel Ecomony a graph and Fuel History a bar chart. I cant see these in my cars information display, can anyone else? Am I missing something? (I have see graphs before in a Ford Explorer hired in the states in 2014 but that was the older cluster with Sync 2)

Also, is the very bottom section of the steering wheel where the spokes join up a speaker or a microphone or something, just curious (See screen shot)

Thanks for any help

Owners Manual.png

Type 3 Infomation display.png

Steering Wheel.png

2 hours ago, memememe said:

Reading the owner's manual and the online manual owner's manual on my type of 'Information display' (type 3, see screen shot) it mentions after the trip computer 1 and 2 parts (see screen shot) Fuel Ecomony a graph and Fuel History a bar chart. I cant see these in my cars information display, can anyone else? Am I missing something? (I have see graphs before in a Ford Explorer hired in the states in 2014 but that was the older cluster with Sync 2)

Also, is the very bottom section of the steering wheel where the spokes join up a speaker or a microphone or something, just curious (See screen shot)

The manual quotes various options that each of the cluster types support, but unfortunately, not by the UK model! You only get average fuel economy on the uk models. I suspect the documentation is standard sections of text used throughout the Ford models that have those display types as options.

As for the bit on the steering wheel, its just a small grill trim pattern, nothing functional!

Looking at the video in this link ...

https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/vehicle-features/dashboard-instrument-cluster/instrument-panel-cluster-display-fuel-economy-menu.html#

... the graph seems to be available in the USA/Canada cluster type fitted to the Edge, which is different to our UK cluster.

Yeah, I guess thats the the issue simonb65 world wide manual, just as long as I was not missing something. Understood the steering wheel to Thank you Simonb065