Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thats a long time your car looks mint in the profile pich I hope to get my one mint too roll on summer time lol 

1 hour ago, Dai59 said:

Nice looking fiesta Sean 

Thanks very much David, want to put some purple and blue metallic flake on it, but weather is not permitting right now. Did it all myself, paint work, front lip and skirts. Put the universal muffler/back box on too, which had for 10 years, from old, old car but never got round to fitting.

Sean you have done a nice job  of it and it will look lush with a flack too I have got a ford focus Zetec tdci which I only got before Xmas as a run around but I have been doing some upgrades to it but my main toy lol is my honda del sol import 29years old which I totally restored

21 hours ago, Dai59 said:

Sean you have done a nice job  of it and it will look lush with a flack too I have got a ford focus Zetec tdci which I only got before Xmas as a run around but I have been doing some upgrades to it but my main toy lol is my honda del sol import 29years old which I totally restored

thanks for the kind words, I enjoy tinkering around with it, never really bothered with cars before just took them to a mechanic to have work done. Recently decided to undertake the work that is fairly simple to do, without engineering or mechanical knowledge, things like a clutch I would prefer to leave to a pro. 

Did repair a ding in the back driver side where some kid reversed into me, it was pretty bad and was right on the curve. Managed to do a decent job of it and was happy as it would have cost around £700 or more to do. Sounds like you enjoy your cars and working with them.👍

That ok mate and it the only way to get your self around a car is to have a go and yeah leave big jobs to a technician like I do well-done doing it your self and you get pleasure seeing the end result and knowing you done it your self and saved £££ yeah I have loved cars since I was 17 and been doing bit and bobs on them I always had a second car to play with I have had more cars than cook dinners lol I calmed down now lol 

4 hours ago, Dai59 said:

That ok mate and it the only way to get your self around a car is to have a go and yeah leave big jobs to a technician like I do well-done doing it your self and you get pleasure seeing the end result and knowing you done it your self and saved £££ yeah I have loved cars since I was 17 and been doing bit and bobs on them I always had a second car to play with I have had more cars than cook dinners lol I calmed down now lol 

Yea it is thoroughly pleasurable and a good learning curve to boot, and food on the wallet. Well Dai enjoy yourself here, I’m sure you will settle in nicely👍