Do Not Sell My Personal Information

having abit probs with my ignition barrel some times i got to jiggle the key to start car,,so how to i go about adding a new barrel would i need keys prog or if barrel comes with one will that be ok

46 minutes ago, lasthope said:

having abit probs with my ignition barrel some times i got to jiggle the key to start car,,so how to i go about adding a new barrel would i need keys prog or if barrel comes with one will that be ok

Buying a new key will probably give a tighter fit and less hassle 👍

21 minutes ago, williamweb said:

Buying a new key will probably give a tighter fit and less hassle 👍

You'd think so, however when I 1st got my 2005 car, wanted a 'spare', and the cheapest quote I got for a fully programmed key was £240! (Needless to say, I don't have a spare!)

7 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

You'd think so, however when I 1st got my 2005 car, wanted a 'spare', and the cheapest quote I got for a fully programmed key was £240! (Needless to say, I don't have a spare!)

Less hassle sometimes equals expensive 👍

i got 2 keys and both do the same lol seen a few 2nd hand ones on ebay with key so would i need to prog the key still i can use my old key fob for locks its the the ignition side of it

16 hours ago, lasthope said:

i got 2 keys and both do the same lol seen a few 2nd hand ones on ebay with key so would i need to prog the key still i can use my old key fob for locks its the the ignition side of it

A new key will have to be programmed.I think an auto locksmith will cost about £60👍