Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everyone I'm a 2.0 TDCi Focus ST Owner!!!

Still pretty amazed with my purchase of the 2.0 TDCi ST and I'm really happy that I chose the right car for me, and the first one aswell. 
Currently on the road to STAGE 1, which will include a new bottom engine mount and a new induction hose, probably gonna fit a K&N Air filter aswell, becuase when I made the little service on him I bought a non OEM air filter made from Mann that actually took .5 boost from me, the OEM that was originally, gave me 1.8-.9 bars of boost.

If anyone has any kind of advice, please, do say 🙂

26psi is a large amount of boost, how many horses is that running?

Welcome and enjoy the forums. I think an enclosed, heat shield, box with a high flow filter system, and directly fed cold air feed into the box is usually quite popular.

The pic below is for reference.

84011239-834A-484B-8C55-2C782475745E.jpeg.cf35d5c0dd618abcb4f3eda0b3ce0398.jpeg

2 hours ago, FiestaForever said:

26psi is a large amount of boost, how many horses is that running?

Welcome and enjoy the forums. I think an enclosed, heat shield, box with a high flow filter system, and directly fed cold air feed into the box is usually quite popular.

The pic below is for reference.

84011239-834A-484B-8C55-2C782475745E.jpeg.cf35d5c0dd618abcb4f3eda0b3ce0398.jpeg

So um my Focus ST 2.0 is a 136kw 185HP running beast 😄

Yea I'm looking to fit a K&N Filter in to the already capable enclosure. I think that will make me regain the .5 bar boost that I lost with the fittment of the Mann filter that seems like it's too thick for a bigger airflow/intake

9 hours ago, Xiezhi said:

So um my Focus ST 2.0 is a 136kw 185HP running beast 😄

Yea I'm looking to fit a K&N Filter in to the already capable enclosure. I think that will make me regain the .5 bar boost that I lost with the fittment of the MANN filter that seems like it's too thick for a bigger airflow/intake

K&N have been around for a while, I would expect any cone filter that is high flow design, like K&N will be fine. I bought one from ebay that was £15 and it dis the trick.