Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 19/09/10

Mark M.K

IMPORTANT UPDATE

This meet has been canceled. This is due to lack of interest by current members. A new date has been set for 10th October 2010. I will make a new topic to avoid any confusion. I thank all who showed an interest in this meet, and i hope more will be showen for the new date.

Edited by Mark M.K

Would like to go but too far away again for me!

I have a feeling I'm busy that Sunday, the date rings a bell! I'm a maybe.

I have a feeling I'm busy that Sunday, the date rings a bell! I'm a maybe.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

List updated. Anybody else wish to put their names down? I expected more than this :( PS, could a mod/admin pin this please? :)

List updated. Anybody else wish to put their names down? I expected more than this :( PS, could a mod/admin pin this please? :)

Would topic not get more interest in the relevant meet section, where all members are more likely to view?

Would topic not get more interest in the relevant meet section, where all members are more likely to view?

No, because hardly anybody looks in that part of the forum. Besides, if you recall i had the biggest meet back in May, which was also posted in the Fiesta part of the forum. The Fiesta part is the most viewed part of this forum so this should be (in theroy) the best place to get the views.

• Like 1

i should be able to pop down and say hello to folks

No, because hardly anybody looks in that part of the forum. Besides, if you recall i had the biggest meet back in May, which was also posted in the Fiesta part of the forum. The Fiesta part is the most viewed part of this forum so this should be (in theroy) the best place to get the views.

Fair Do's

Good Luck

Im hoping to be able to make it to this one, MK is only down the road and i seem to remember having other hobbies meetings there in the past!

So a maybe from me!

Ali

Ahh damn, I was gonna go until I saw how far away it is from me.

I don't really fancy doing a 300 mile round-trip to be honest :blink:

UPDATE:

Seeing as numbers are down on this meet, i have contacted a local forum to see if we can do a joint meet with STownersclub.com. I hope there should be 4/5 from their forum to join us at this meet. The Milton Keynes side of STownersclub all have Focus ST's

This meet has been added to the stownersclub.com forum and im trying to get members to attend but it clashes with there Isle of white weekender so msot are going to that but lets keep fingers crossed as we still have plenty of members about. as an added i will post it on the focus st owners forum and see whos about for that sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

dunno if you guys realise but the ffoc national day is the weekend before this meet on the 12th sept and my club has an isle of white weekender so most cant make the 19th so im trying to find out if you lot can come to this event on the 12th and make it as ur meet aswell.

I'm busy on the 12th so no can do for me :)

Foci

I did see this on STOC and was tempted to attend, if numbers are good then a couple of my mates with Zs's and ST's would most likely come along

Damon, if nobody from your club can make it, don't worry about it. We will try and make do with what we got.

Oh crud, I'm actually busy on the 19th!!! I'm going to see Ross Noble, I thought it was the 12th but I just checked and I was wrong, duuurr! No chance we can change it to the 12th?? I really wanted to attend :( boooo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club