Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi, Ford Focus Fng

johnH

Hi folks, just like to say a few words to introduce myself and jump straight into things. :D

basically my name is John, 20, and im from the North east of england B)

I wrote my last car (peugeot 307) by rolling it 3 times in the north yorkshire moors, near whitby. I have photos and will post a link up shortly if i can. I know most stuff about peugeots and citroens, thanks to peugeotforums.com and how unreliable they can be!

After all of the hoo har of knacking the car in, i decided (with a little help from the insurance co and finance) to go with a ford focus 2006 1.8 TDCI Climate, 5 door, silver...and what can i say i loved it from day 1! pulls like a damned train! fuel consumption is far superior to the last car, overall im very very impressed.

After a long search on google and found plenty of Ford forums...stumbled across this one. No doubt i will probably enjoy myself here, and hope to share any knowledge i may have taken from previous experiance and no doubt i will find a library of knowledge on here if i get a question or niggle.

anyways, have a gud 'un

john - FNG B)

Welcome to the forums from a fellow Ex-Peugeot owner! I've owned 2 in the past then finally saw the light ;) Enjoy your stay here.

hello and welcome john :)

one thing, maybe ive missed it ;) what does FNG mean? B)

Thanks,

FNG - *beep* New Guy (Military slang)

Edited by Flic
To tidy up language

Thanks,

FNG - *beep* New Guy (Military slang)

ahh, very good - with you now :lol:

Edited by Flic
To tidy up quoted language

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club