Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Scotland!

Ruaraidh

Hey folks, just joined up on here as been looking for a forum with slightly more modern cars as im hoping for some help with my next Ford purchase!! im on a lot of the usual old skool ford sites due to my daily driver!

My pride and joy 1984 Ford Capri.

Was a light blue LS originally but i have fully rebuilt every single nut and bolt now so htere is not much left of the original car!! I'm only 18 so its not concourse, but i've done every bit of work on it myself with my friends including the respray etc! It's had three 1600 engines so far and it's currently tucked up in the garage hiding from the cold snowy winter and half way through its new engine change to a 2.0 pinto on bike carbs :)

Hope you like it and ill get some better pics up soon! P.s. front wheels aren't black thats just mega brake dust from a good day thrashing it around the west coast roads! :D

Anyway im now on the hunt for a car i've been after for a long time to use as a more daily runner and to keep the capri more for shows and weekends etc, also something im not quite so worried about taking out in the snow! ( Although the rwd capri is GREAT fun! hehe )

So basically im looking for a Fiesta RS1800 and will post a question about this in fiesta section soon as to what i should look out for as have no idea about them and compared to all the stuff i work on its modern!! :P

cheers all :)

post-18966-047782000 1293403873_thumb.jp

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Glad to see another Scotsman on the site! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club