Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girly Hello From Dumb Blonde!

BlondeRed

Hi!

:)

Hello from a newbie, I only found this place by Googling for a solution to the fact that my know-it-all bro was messing about under the bonnet of my lovely Fiesta, and now the CD won't work.

I see that there's a sticky thread for re-set codes, so I'll be posting on that soon, but I thought it would be cheeky to just lumber in, ask for help and then bugger off again, so I'll stick around and be a bit of a member.

Is it all testosterone charged in here, or will a dumb blonde get taken seriously? ;) :D

Hi!

:)

Hello from a newbie, I only found this place by Googling for a solution to the fact that my know-it-all bro was messing about under the bonnet of my lovely Fiesta, and now the CD won't work.

I see that there's a sticky thread for re-set codes, so I'll be posting on that soon, but I thought it would be cheeky to just lumber in, ask for help and then bugger off again, so I'll stick around and be a bit of a member.

Is it all testosterone charged in here, or will a dumb blonde get taken seriously? ;) :D

hello and welcome to the forum :)

what was your brother messing about with under the bonnet..:lol:

Hi welcome :)

everyone is treated equal here, and it does not matter how dumb a question might sound it is usually answered,

Welcome to FOC Mandy

Fear not, you'll find a girl around here occasionally ;) Welcome to the club!

Fear not, you'll find a girl around here occasionally ;) Welcome to the club!

But I haven't seen Michael P for aaaaaaages!

Welcome to FOC.

But I haven't seen Michael P for aaaaaaages!

:lol:

Awwww, thanks for the welcome everybody!

Really nice of you all, and nice to know that it's not all petrol-head chaps (not that there's anything wrong with petrol-head chaps, some of my best friends are P-H C's lol)

what was your brother messing about with under the bonnet..:lol:

Oooh I don't know, but the silly !Removed! disconnected the battery, and now the CD doesn't work.

Ho-hum :rolleyes:

:lol:

Anyway, I'm going to read a few threads later - it's nice to find some Ford fans - I learnt to drive in a Focus, and both my cars since then have been Fiesta's.

My first car was an H-reg 1.4 ghia, it was a super car, then I bought my 02 freestyle from new, and it's lovely as well.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club