Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lost Radio Code For 6000 Cd

dashboard56

fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off eBay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??.. i've got the reg number of the car it was originally fitted to, its T961 EBM thats what comes up when i switch the unit on.

thanks

fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off ebay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??.. i've got the reg number of the car it was originally fitted to, its T961 EBM thats what comes up when i switch the unit on.

thanks

i had a right performance getting mine out, clips are a pain but persist and post your m nunber and il get your code ;)

[thanks. i got it out in the end, one of the clips has a broken lug.. the code was written on it lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club