Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi People

youngy1980

hi people just signed up and say hi as iv just bought a mondeo tdci 53 plate as iv wanted one for a while

hi people just signed up and say hi as iv just bought a mondeo tdci 53 plate as iv wanted one for a while

Hi welcome to the forum, nice car mate what colour is it and please join photobucket and upload some pictures show off your motor,

any modifications planned.:)

Well first of all iv got to get the starting problem sorted first and the I only want subtle mods like st wheels but in black with st bumpers, remus exhaust, lowered and maybe tint the windows a little and the a remap

And the car is silver and it's the ghia x model

Well first of all iv got to get the starting problem sorted first and the I only want subtle mods like st wheels but in black with st bumpers, remus exhaust, lowered and maybe tint the windows a little and the a remap

And the car is silver and it's the ghia x model

Nice check out DMB graphics.uk.com for some badge changes and ive sprayed my rear view mirror you may like to do the same, have a look Click Here i should have sand down the text prior to spraying but none the less, it makes the car stand out from the others in the car park.

do you have bulbs in the footwells check under the glovebox and over the pedals theirs little sockets for w5w bulbs

I like that little mod and no I havnt got bulbs in the foot well not yet anyway lol

hi all,

i just bought myself a 2009 fiesta titanium 1.6tdci

its a great car

Nice little cars them fiestas I done my test in one of them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club