Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Ecu Remapping

jmfernando

Fellow Mondeans

I bought a 2008 2.0 Mondeo tdci recently which had done nearly 120,000 miles on the clock.

Now, i realised it gives me a combined 35 mpg which i think is less for 2.0 tdci. Also, there is a considerable amount of Turbo lag.

Evolution Chips claim Diesel Remap Will Give You The Following Gains:

More Horsepower.

More Torque.

Improved Throttle Response.

Smoother Power Delivery.

Safer Overtaking.

Guaranteed Better Fuel Economy.

Therefore, i'm considering to have the ECU remapped by Evolution chips.

What's your opinion on this please fellows?

Regards

Milton

Fellow Mondeans

I bought a 2008 2.0 Mondeo tdci recently which had done nearly 120,000 miles on the clock.

Now, i realised it gives me a combined 35 mpg which i think is less for 2.0 tdci. Also, there is a considerable amount of Turbo lag.

Evolution Chips claim Diesel Remap Will Give You The Following Gains:

More Horsepower.

More Torque.

Improved Throttle Response.

Smoother Power Delivery.

Safer Overtaking.

Guaranteed Better Fuel Economy.

Therefore, i'm considering to have the ECU remapped by Evolution chips.

What's your opinion on this please fellows?

Regards

Milton

hi my cars an older Mondeo tdci 2004 mine was originally the 115bhp i had it chipped by a guy locally he basically plugs the computer into the car and takes a copy of your ecu in case of any errors and he did a few things to the cars mapping and plugged the computer back into the car to re map it, when i got into the car there was a massive difference, more power/torque acceleration was a lot faster, this cost me £120.00 and have had absolutely no problems at all. just be careful who and what you use. oh one other thing my fuel economy i found is worse but that could just be me putting my foot to the floor lol, but on long distances i have found it does more MPG!!. I would recommend that you get it done professionally i don't trust plug in tools that can break and cause damage hope i helped.

Appreciate your thought about the topic Christopher. I'm considering contacting few garages before making a decision.

Thanks anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club