Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk4 1997 Endura Diesel problem

Green

Hello, I'm in Brazil, and I need to fix a Fiesta 1.8 Endura D diesel engine, but I need the correct specifications of the valves, to make the correct regulation. The distances in mm, etc.

Someone can help-me with this, or know where I can find this kind of information?

Thank You

If you can get an engine code for me I could give you the right valve clearances.

Does it have a turbo?

Hello, thank you for your help

The motor number is RTLV178427, the motor doesn't have turbo, its an 1753cc I believe.

The chassis number is 9BFZZZFHAVB178427.

And another thing, do you know if the injection pump needs a special adjustment, something like an angle, or a correct position to fit it in the engine?

Thank You again

Valve clearances are

Inlet - 0,30-0,40 cold

Exhaust - 0,45-0,55 cold

I no there is a special tool that is used to line up the pump but having never worked on one of these engines I don't know what it is.

Knowing ford tho, it will most probably be some sort of pin-like tool that lines up the pump. Try looking for a small hole in the side of the pump.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club