Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta has arrived

KeithC

Well, the car has arrived today and the wife is made up. Very good drive and loads of kit to play with. Must say, I'm glad it's got the USB connection as it saves getting the wife an iPod. 16GB stick for around £20, over 100 albums, leave it plugged in without worrying about it unlike an iPod, very quick access, song title on screen and you can use Shuffle to randomly play songs as well. It costs more than that for the iPod cable from Fords.

Needs a wash, so sorry that the pictures are of a dirty car, but hey ho.

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

Great looking car. The inside colour complements the outside colour very well. Looking forward to getting mine as its the same spec but in sea grey.

Great looking car. The inside colour complements the outside colour very well. Looking forward to getting mine as its the same spec but in sea grey.

Nice.

Lovely car Keith. Tomorrow for mine :)

What a gorgeous colour combination a real head turner ,great choice keith keep her looking pretty ;)

Great Looking Car. Did it arrive when promised and how long did you wait?

Regards

I'm not too keen on the colour, but other than that the car looks great :)

What a gorgeous colour combination a real head turner ,great choice keith keep her looking pretty ;)

It's the wife's car, so she'll have to keep it clean. :D

Great Looking Car. Did it arrive when promised and how long did you wait?

Regards

It actually got to the dealers on the 6th March, the date I was given at order, in mid Jan, was the 7th March. Only got it today as I had it delivered and today was the soonest they could get it here.

I wasnt to keen on the colour at first but i think its amazing now :)

Really glad everyone is ok and the other half is happy :D

Nice car Keith--I wasn't sure about the red interior but I have to admit it tones well on yours.

I bet your wife's happy now plus I like the silver BMW in the background--it's managed to sneak its nose into four of your pictures.

Just one thing I regret now--I should have had a USB socket as well as the jack as you seem to get more flexibility etc.

Never mind--good job I've got my USB turntable and MP3 ripping gear!! ;)

Nice car Keith--I wasn't sure about the red interior but I have to admit it tones well on yours.

I bet your wife's happy now plus I like the silver BMW in the background--it's managed to sneak its nose into four of your pictures.

Just one thing I regret now--I should have had a USB socket as well as the jack as you seem to get more flexibility etc.

Never mind--good job I've got my USB turntable and MP3 ripping gear!! ;)

The USB must be the best option available. As previously said, negates any thought of using an iPod. The voice control is excellent to, alter the Climate temp, tune the radio, ring somebody up, it's !Removed! awesome.

The USB must be the best option available. As previously said, negates any thought of using an iPod. The voice control is excellent to, alter the Climate temp, tune the radio, ring somebody up, it's !Removed! awesome.

Voice control is good I agree--have you found that sometimes it misinterprets your command and puts the climate control on instead of activating the phone?????

I've got round it though.......just say "telephone" instead of "phone".

Its really nice, I agree the colours go great together, when I first was told that they had the car we were after in a holding depot and we could have it within 3 weeks (actually got it in 2 weeks) but that it had the blue interior I wasnt that keen, however now I love my interior and couldnt imagine having just boring black dash lol. Happy days driving x

Its really nice, I agree the colours go great together, when I first was told that they had the car we were after in a holding depot and we could have it within 3 weeks (actually got it in 2 weeks) but that it had the blue interior I wasnt that keen, however now I love my interior and couldnt imagine having just boring black dash lol. Happy days driving x

The contrasting colours inside work really well, breaks it up, glad we went for that instead of the other .

The contrasting colours inside work really well, breaks it up, glad we went for that instead of the other .

Thats the exact car, model colour etc that i want, just trying to get a good deal on one. :P

Thats the exact car, model colour etc that i want, just trying to get a good deal on one. :P

You'll have to be quick as I believe the prices are going up again in early April.

You'll have to be quick as I believe the prices are going up again in early April.

Going next week hopefully to a few garages to see what deals i can get so fingers crossed i get a good one. :D

Going next week hopefully to a few garages to see what deals i can get so fingers crossed i get a good one. :D

My tip is to go in and push your luck with what you want, its a buyers market atm. Do you know anyone with a ford ticket you could use? one of my OH customers gave us a loyalty ticket and we got £500 off the car on top of the discount we got and ontop of our money for trade in on the merc. Oh also we waited and got the lower VAT and ended up with £5k off of our car plus a few extras like mats, fuel and superguard. Good luck x

My tip is to go in and push your luck with what you want, its a buyers market atm. Do you know anyone with a ford ticket you could use? one of my OH customers gave us a loyalty ticket and we got £500 off the car on top of the discount we got and ontop of our money for trade in on the merc. Oh also we waited and got the lower VAT and ended up with £5k off of our car plus a few extras like Mats, fuel and superguard. Good luck x

I'm not picking at your post, but £5k discount? That would make your car just £8,000...the base fiesta costs more. Was that a typo?