Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics of my new car

TitaniumSteve

Looks great. I am glad I went for black. Just need to remember how to keep it clean. How are you finding the red interior. I think my wife went for black.

Love the car. (Well I should, having one myself)

But why have they put that Titanium writing on the back of it? It looks really really cheap.

The dark tint looks great, I hope mine will look just as good. :P

Love the car. (Well I should, having one myself)

But why have they put that Titanium writing on the back of it? It looks really really cheap.

The dark tint looks great, I hope mine will look just as good. :P

Great looking car, Steve! :) I bet you're gonna be overun with students now!! The car'll be a magnet!! Quite rightfully so, they're lovely, and great to drive! :)

Titanium writing looks CHEAP? Noooo way!! You gotta be joking!! Lol. Each to their own tho, but I happen to LOVE it, having one meself, I'd never de-badge it for NOBODY!! :P

Looks great. I am glad I went for black. Just need to remember how to keep it clean. How are you finding the red interior. I think my wife went for black.

I only use Meguiars Products, I am a bit of an expert on detailing cars as I have another car which goes off to shows etc. Tip to keeping it looking good in between polishes is to use Meguiars Ultimate detailer, it is really good stuff plus it also has a chemical in it which helps the water to bead off in the rain.

I had to go for the red interior as the dealer said the car would take another 3 weeks to be delivered if I wanted the normal black n grey, which would of cost me alot more money in renting my previous instructor car. I wasn't sure about it at first but now having had it two days it is really growing on me. It is nice to have something different, and the seat def look good.

Generally this car is really brilliant I am loving the look and the ride of it. I find it really turns heads when I drive down the local high street. Plus I am lovin all the toys to play with in the car, the voice regognition is great fun, but I am sure in couple of weeks it will be easier just to push a button to change the temp in the car, but for now it is great toy to play with.

Tomoz is my first day teaching in it, and I have got pupils that have esp booked for tomoz so they car be the first pupils to drive it. I will let you know what they all think.

Great looking car, Steve! :) I bet you're gonna be overun with students now!! The car'll be a magnet!! Quite rightfully so, they're lovely, and great to drive! :)

Titanium writing looks CHEAP? Noooo way!! You gotta be joking!! Lol. Each to their own tho, but I happen to LOVE it, having one meself, I'd never de-badge it for NOBODY!! :P

I agree with Zippy on this one. I think it looks smart with the badge and just adds to the ambience of the car.

Good job you had a diesel though Steve.......with all those learners crashing the box and over revving at the junctions!! :D

I wanted black, I really wanted black, I kicked and scream at OH to get black and ended up with Frozen white lol. However my OH is a mobile car valeter and cleans black cars on a daily basis and he has his reasons why he wasnt going to get us a black one!!!!!! so far he has been true to his word and every week he fully valets my car inside and out, he also superguarded it too and it looks fab so for now I am happy.

How did you get on with the learners then steve? we all want to know??

Kristal

I wanted black, I really wanted black, I kicked and scream at OH to get black and ended up with Frozen white lol. However my OH is a mobile car valeter and cleans black cars on a daily basis and he has his reasons why he wasnt going to get us a black one!!!!!! so far he has been true to his word and every week he fully valets my car inside and out, he also superguarded it too and it looks fab so for now I am happy.

To be fair, I think the Fiesta looks really good in white and I'd like to see one with the full dress up kit. Didn't have the courage to get one in white, and it's the wife's car, so she had preference anyway.

How did you get on with the learners then steve? we all want to know??

Kristal

I had my first day with learners yesterday, and they all loved it. I showed off with its party trick of folding mirrors and then I showed them the voice regonition which they thought was so cool. I reminded them all that plp will be looking at us because they will think you are cool and if they were to stall I said it is ok because you still look good, lol

I only had one prob, one of my pupils stalled twice in a row and after that the telephone lost the pairing with my phone. I also find it a real paion to pair it up so got to do that today. I hope it does not lose pairing everytime someone stalls as that will not be acceptable.

On positive note I am now the coolest instructor in Bristol :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way to go steve,the next time I drive through bristol and I see a instructor with a great big cheesy grin on his face Ill know its you glad you love the car

kristal

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way to go steve,the next time I drive through bristol and I see a instructor with a great big cheesy grin on his face Ill know its you glad you love the car

kristal

Hell if you are a Virgin Air Hostess and you are driving through Bristol then pls let me know when and where to meet you because I will def want to ;)

Steve

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club