Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need you all to cross your fingers for me

MichellefromEssex

As you may be aware my Fiesta is going to Mountune next wed, however I have slipped a disc in my back, am stuck in bed dosed up on painkillers and been told that worst case I could be written off for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get better to get my car to Mountune, no one else can take it for me :( feeling really sorry for myself and miserable as hell.

lol, sorry I mean not to laugh at your situation. Fingers crossed, i'm sure you will be able to get it there, you have a few days to recover?? I supose those bucket seats would hold your spine rigidly in place?

On a serious note, could you arange for someone to pick up the car and redeliver it? Maybe a third party company? There must be a few around your end?

Good luck and get well soon. Best of luck.

My fingers are fully crossed!

Things really do come at crappy times! Just rest up and relax and hopefully youll be ok in no time. I felt down after my shoulder operation when i was told i couldnt sail (i sailed for GBR) or wakeboard for 6 months minimum :(

Jar, those bucket seats probably would hold me rigid but unfortunately, I can only just about get to the loo on my hand and knees right now lol. I am currently lying in bed in feotal position with laptop wedged on a cushion - so will probably overheat any minute lol.

Nipz - wow at you sailing for GBR, I can imagine your dissapointment hun x

Dont think I want anyone driving my car to Mountune and back for me, but will wait and see, desperate times calls for desperate measures lol.

Awww hope you get well soon Michelle. Sounds really painful. Maybe some really strong painkillers to take you there and back would work. Get better soon :)

I can lend you a wheelchair, no joke

and with regards driving - surely your insurers can put a [trusted] named party down for temporary cover?

If not it could be trailered for the 11min drive :)

Poor you. Hope you get better soon. x

Hope you get better soon Michelle, I can always come round and give you a nice massage, ;)

Hope you get better soon Michelle, I can always come round and give you a nice massage, ;)

ha ha, only just seen them Steve - naughty boy :lol::lol:

Been to the chriopractor who confirmed I need to have my spine adjusted :blink::blink: so he is fitting me in as a matter of urgency tonight, am up sitting in the chair today for the first time since Saturday, OH had to drive my "maureen" for me yesterday and I did not like that one bit, his driving was awful and my poor baby wasnt used to such gear changing and late breaking - and nor was my poor !Removed! back - hence we had a few words!!!!!!!!!!!! just glad to have her put back safely in the garage, but have to relive the whole nightmare again tonight when we go back grrrrr.

I will be driving to mountune on Weds no matter what!!!!

Well, good luck michelle. I admire your persistance to get it to montune though.

Play the sympathy card with them and maybe they will give you the engine for free too. :D

As for the late breaking and high rev's, It must be a man thing?

Drove my baby for the first time in over a week today - how I missed her lol. Back is much better managed to get back doing some cardio this morning, but will have to lay of weights for a few more weeks, just glad to be able to get my house in some sort of order - why do you men not know how to clean a loo properly? I am going to start training my son soon (he is 4) so that his future wife will always have a clean loo regardless!!!!!!

OMG 3 more sleeps.........

Drove my baby for the first time in over a week today - how I missed her lol. Back is much better managed to get back doing some cardio this morning, but will have to lay of weights for a few more weeks, just glad to be able to get my house in some sort of order - why do you men not know how to clean a loo properly? I am going to start training my son soon (he is 4) so that his future wife will always have a clean loo regardless!!!!!!

OMG 3 more sleeps.........

So, putting the seat down and hiding any miss hits isn't the same as cleaning? :blink:

See what I mean!!!!! shame on you :o

Glad to hear you're feeling better Michelle.

You'd better not do too much bending otherwise poor OH will have to do the ultimate task for you..................take the car to Mountune and give it some major welly on the way home!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Starting to feel a bit nervous about it all now - OH commented yesterday that we are paying over £2k for something we have not even seen or heard lol - he said he just hopes we dont sound like one of those really bad boy racer cars that sound like an earthquake is about to happen!!!! I said I wanted one of those dump valve things that go "sush" when you pull away rofl.

he said he just hopes we dont sound like one of those really bad boy racer cars that sound like an earthquake is about to happen!!!! I said I wanted one of those dump valve things that go "sush" when you pull away rofl.

At least you will be going somewhere fast :)

and that last bit made me laugh very hard :)

After seeing those words it appears that Michelle has made a remarkable recovery. LOL. Best Wishes M.

Nipz - glad I made you smile lol.

Shabazmo - I even turned my OH down with the offer of one as one thing always leads to another!!!!

Nipz - glad I made you smile lol.

Shabazmo - I even turned my OH down with the offer of one as one thing always leads to another!!!!

In that case, my interpretation was entirely wrong. You were protecting your back rather than your reputation.

Hope it gets better. I went through a slipped disc 3 years ago and know how debilitating it can be.

I must admit until last week, when people mention suffering with their backs I have sort of rolled eyes and flitted around the conversation, however no way from now on as I found out first hand how bad and restricting on your life a bad back can be. Still not completely out of the woods yet - but getting there, have had cold gel pack on twice today, just want to get back to the gym more than anything though as I have so much weight to shift again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club