Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fault With My 06 Mondeo 2.2 Tdci

daved413

i was wondering if anyone could help i had a problem a few weeks ago where my car felt like it had the hiccups so after speaking they said to change my fuel filter so i done that which seemed to have worked then the fault came back so i used redex fault went again, but know im starting to think its the glow plugs due to the fact its struggling to start on a morning and very temprementle till its warmed up when i eventually get it started if i dont keep the revs up it will cut out. so if theres anyone out there that could give me some advice it will be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Dave

Just a big cloud of smoke when it first starts engine light came on once but not since

thats a start as the code will be logged in ECU. have you got anything to read what fault code it is? (elm327 cable,f-super etc).what colour of smoke? white?

ps:dont put any more redex in it.

Could be a coked up EGR valve I suppose. We do need more advice though such as colour, does the smoke increase with the revs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club