Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You know that lad around the corner with the white ZS?

MichellefromEssex

Well he is on here now, RSB123 - so hello Rob welcome to the forum, been telling everyone here that you appeared with the same car and that I was driving around avoiding your house so you didnt get to see the Mountune upgrade and want it done too lol, I will do my best to turn you off the idea :P :P :P

hi everyone , and hi michelle, you will be pleased to know i am thinking against the mountune kit, you put me off the other day when you asked how long am i going to keep it and to be truthful maximum will be two years as i will have finished my apprenticeship by then and will hopefully have a few yrs ncb, that means i will be wanting a focus st or something, but things may change lol If i bought it and only kept it a year and a half maybe 2 years it will make the kit seem a waste of money as it wont really gain me anything when i resell/trade in .

hi everyone , and hi michelle, you will be pleased to know i am thinking against the mountune kit, you put me off the other day when you asked how long am i going to keep it and to be truthful maximum will be two years as i will have finished my apprenticeship by then and will hopefully have a few yrs ncb, that means i will be wanting a focus st or something, but things may change lol If i bought it and only kept it a year and a half maybe 2 years it will make the kit seem a waste of money as it wont really gain me anything when i resell/trade in .

Good afternoon Rob,

That'll please Michelle anyway........her's will still be unique! ;)

Seriously though, I know what you mean as I'm in two minds about the Mountune kit myself.

One of the reasons for me is financial as we're on short time at the moment but the other is the length of time I'll need to keep the car in order for it not to be a waste of money as you'll never get it back................

However, if they were to introduce a stage 2 tuning kit then...................................... B) B)

Good afternoon Rob,

That'll please Michelle anyway........her's will still be unique! ;)

Seriously though, I know what you mean as I'm in two minds about the Mountune kit myself.

One of the reasons for me is financial as we're on short time at the moment but the other is the length of time I'll need to keep the car in order for it not to be a waste of money as you'll never get it back................

However, if they were to introduce a stage 2 tuning kit then...................................... B) B)

Ye if they could get the car upto corsa vxr performance then id be keeping it lol Just strap a turbo to it lol alot of work though, lowering compression and stuff, wont be easy, and keeping warranty intact. Im just going to see what they bring out for the car, still early days at the moment.

Ye if they could get the car upto corsa vxr performance then id be keeping it lol Just strap a turbo to it lol alot of work though, lowering compression and stuff, wont be easy, and keeping warranty intact. Im just going to see what they bring out for the car, still early days at the moment.

Agreed, we don't want to jump too soon..................... ;)

hi rob, dont bother with the focus ST mate, totally over rated car imo, i had one for two years and it only came alive once i got dreamscience installed, but then the car needed petrol everyday, cost me a fortune in tyres, tax, and petrol.

Agreed, we don't want to jump too soon..................... ;)

My car feels slower than my old tdci zs atm, its annoying lol still love the engine note of the petrol lol IM hoping it will loosen up of the next few thousand miles as its only on about 660 at the moment

hi rob, dont bother with the focus ST mate, totally over rated car imo, i had one for two years and it only came alive once i got dreamscience installed, but then the car needed petrol everyday, cost me a fortune in tyres, tax, and petrol.

I love the sound of the 5 cylinder engine, and the little pops and bangs they seem to produce, theres a few companys that take them upto about 300bhp, that must set them alive, will cost the earth to run though like you say, but your only young once lol my mind will probably change to something else by the time im 21, or if they bring out something to make this car seriously fast then i will keep it, turbo or supercharge it, if they wont make an st version then they need something to rival the clio 197 and vxr corsa, turbo'ing this little engine would be the answer to that.

I love the sound of the 5 cylinder engine, and the little pops and bangs they seem to produce, theres a few companys that take them upto about 300bhp, that must set them alive, will cost the earth to run though like you say, but your only young once lol my mind will probably change to something else by the time im 21, or if they bring out something to make this car seriously fast then i will keep it, turbo or supercharge it, if they wont make an st version then they need something to rival the clio 197 and vxr corsa, turbo'ing this little engine would be the answer to that.

I agree, supercharger is definitely the way forward for this motor

I agree, supercharger is definitely the way forward for this motor

Think we should tell mr mountune lol Generate lots of intrest and it could be done lol would be nice listening to the whine of that supercharger from a little fiesta lol

That's fast cars for you, you can't have one without the other.

If you're passionate about the car, you overlook the costs.

If you are passionate about the wife/girlfriend you DON'T overlook the cost! :lol: :lol:

If you are passionate about the wife/girlfriend you DON'T overlook the cost! :lol: :lol:

If you say nowt, I won't. ;)

Anyway, I told her mine does about 50mpg as it's a diesel with some M3 badges on. :ph34r:

If you say nowt, I won't. ;)

Anyway, I told her mine does about 50mpg as it's a diesel with some M3 badges on. :ph34r:

Nice work!!!

the car got boring in the end, and i couldnt ignore the costs, tyres were a killer, but i was at the tesco petrol pumps more often than the staff that worked there!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club